lunes, 23 de enero de 2012

Solstice Stars Series. Ribbon Star.

El miercoles Faith publico en su blog el primer bloque de la serie "Solstice Stars". Seran 5 bloques en total. Esa misma noche corte las telas y espere impacientemente al sabado para coser el bloque. 
Last wednesday Faith posted the first star tutorial of the "Solstice Stars Series". I cut my fabrics that same night and waited impatientely for saturday to arrive and get some sewing done. 


Aqui os dejo "Ribbon Star", por primera vez he cambiado mi tela base de blanco a gris. No me arrepiento, me gusta el resultado. 
So, this is my "Ribbon Star" block. I am out of my comfort zone here, as I am replacing my white blackground fabric for grey. I think I love it!. Thanks to Faith for the great tutorial. 






Y ahora a esperar impacientemente al miercoles para la segunda entrega!, 
Un saludote!. 

1 comentario:

  1. I love these colors against the gray, and I like that you used four different fabrics for the star points. So pretty!

    ResponderEliminar

Pinterest